BUT...WHAT ARE YOU?!
That's the thing about Secondlife. You can be what you want to, for the hour or the day or the year. Any species. Any gender. Anyone at all.
Almost a blond guy.
Rocker dude great for events and meeting people....sort of effeminate looking, but hot.
Hair: Wasabi Pills/ Orion Mesh Hair - Lemon tea
Shape: Mine
Skin: .::.:AXEL:.::. [ DNA Cloning Facility ] by: BROX RIAXIK
Clothing:A
Almost a blond chick.
I don't have a lot of time/talent for creating clothes, skin, hair & stuff so most of the time I buy & combine looks to create something that's "my own"...in a way.
Hair: Wasabi Mesh Hair, Monique
Shape:Mine
Skin: kass calypto by Khai Sinister
Clothing: Sey
Almost a rabbit. I'm late, I'm late!
The rabbit is one of my favorites....comes with a ticking clock.
Created by Gocha Merlin
Almost Robotic
This one's great to sneak around the grid.
Created by Balthazar Bernheim
Almost an Elf Warrior.
A little creepy..silver warrior male elf...of the drow nature.
Hair:!go! by Gocha Merlin
Shape: Mine
Skin:!go! by Gocha Merlin
Clothing: !go! by Gocha Merlin
Almost an Anime.
Everyone ignores this poor girl...
Created by Audax Inc. Military Android - Oksana
Almost Marilyn Manson =)
Impossible to ignore. Somehow even creepier in Secondlife than in the real world.
Created by Ivica Atlanta for Little Britian Designs
Almost an Assassin.
Be careful if you ask her for a date.
Created by Ivica Atlanta for Little Britian Designs
Almost a Tiny Fairy.
Tinies are the latest rage. This one gets about pretty much unnoticed, works to sneak in & spy or hang around the fringes.
Created by Avalon
Almost a Random Guy.
You always have to own a nondescript, vague avatar. This one is so random, he almost looks like a starter AV.
Hair: Orion Mesh hair by Wasabi
Shape: Mine
Skin: Miguel, by Belleza
Almost a Groupie.
Secondlife teems with groupie-looking blonds.
Hair: Kumi Pony Mesh Hair, by Wasabi
Shape: Mine
Skin: kass calypto by Khai Sinister
Clothing: Ducknipple, by Beanster Potato
As far as the question goes, "But what are you...REALLY?" Does it matter? An unfortunately popular question in Secondlife, where you're tied to the biological creature behind the keyboard...in spite of the opportunity to explore being anything else you want to for that hour or two...The fact remains that some place value on the answer to this question. I'm an adult, married, mother, mostly straight, intelligent, female creature.
Sounds pretty boring, amirite? So that's what's interesting about logging in & being someone else for a bit. I like my life but let's face it, I can't fly!












No comments:
Post a Comment