Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oliver St John Gogarty

The Oliver St John Gogarty



Above---The real Oliver St John Gogarty in Dublin

I bought a gorgeous parcel in the historical old "Color Sim" Chartreuse (former home of Pixel Dolls) & have been busy building. The above building is the real life Oliver St John Gogarty. I've built a replica.

I plan to feature unique, original performance artists in just about any category: music, art, dance, theatre, storytelling, poetry, burlesque, and COMEDY!

XanderNichting Writer, electronic violinist, will open the place on June 14th, 2012.
 These are pictures of my building. (If you visit and want to apply to perform, there's a mailbox there where u can drop a note-card.)

 Me & a visitor out front. I did many of the building's textures from real life photographs of the Temple Bar (Oliver St John's). Some, I had to make, because my photos weren't good enough in places.
Eventually I want to build the inside to more replicate the real life place, but for now, it's got more usable SL dimensions. I don't know how crowded it'll be!
 Rear view
I love the doors =)
The juke actually works!

Anyhow, I'm hoping to get some good interesting acts & plan to have the place open 3 days a week for that. You can reach me or leave a message if you're interested to be one of them (or just hang out!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment