- Conversation in SL with a bot-troll at Redgrave Skins =)))
- (Names changed to protect the innocent, that would be me!!!!!=)
- [12:50] The Troll: ouch you just pushed me so hard, why would you do that :(
- [12:51] Me: Didn't see you. Sorry.
- [12:51] The Troll: just kiddddding cause if you did, I liked it :X haha
- [12:51] Me: i could come back.
- [12:51] The Troll: were you thinking about cursing me out? haha
- [12:52] Me: no i'm all focused on my game coming up....i could practice knocking u down though to get warmed up..
- [12:52] The Troll: wow your avatar looks so cool, what skin are you wearing?
- [12:52] Me: a demo
- [12:52] The Troll: I wish I made shapes as good as that, did you make it yourself?
- [12:53] The Troll: I haven't been in SL in so long everything is crazy!have you been in SL for a long time?
- [12:54] Me: yes 70 yrs
- [12:54] The Troll: being back here after so long I don't remember anything about the sliders at all, I keep making a chubby round face lol
- [12:55] Me: i've been in some skin stores...& there's some ppl who are begging for money @ the entrances pretending to start conversations with visitors...(pathetic...) so u may not want to stay there. Although I suspect you're one of them.......
- [12:55] The Troll: .. mesh is so crazy! and the new skins, I don't even know many of the creators anymore. Who makes the best skins now? I quit because this guy I was seeing from SL asked me to stop playing :(( and I listened because I am stupid :(
- [12:56] Me: aaaand yes, you're one of those people
- [12:56] The Troll: he said there were too many guys in here and he got jealous.I should have thought it was weird that he was so insecure...
- [12:56] Me: blah blah. Blah?
- [12:57] The Troll: meanwhile, he would come on here and give girls his phone number, which I didn't find out until one of them messaged me and I got the offline in my email.
- [12:57] Me: go ahead ask me for the $100 & get it out of the way, i'm bored.
- [12:57] The Troll: I was seeing him IRL and everything like once a month, usually I paid for the plane tickets - meanwhile he was calling girls from SL telling them he loved them.
- [12:57] Me: & blah, then blah.
- [12:58] The Troll: have you ever dated anyone in SL?
- [12:58] Me: your dad, he's HOT.
- [12:58] The Troll: sorry to treat you like you are my therapist or something :( guess I just needed to talk about it
- [12:59] Me: try a therapist?
- [12:59] The Troll: then right after that because I was so angry, I wanted to message the girls and tell them how I felt, but I couldn't bring myself to do it
- [13:00] Me: I see, how fascinating, that's nice, charming, what happened then, and then, and then?
- [13:00] The Troll: but here I am back again, starting over as a newb. Everything that I had in my inventory was so out of date anyway
- [13:00] The Troll: your avatar is really nice though truly, one of the best ones I have seen since I have been back, you should be proud of it, you did an amazing job
- [13:01] Me: c'mon, ask for the $100. you're slower than the other trolls.
- [13:01] The Troll: mind if I ask a favor :X
- [13:01] Me: they're going to fire you.
- [13:01] Me: for slow-trolling.
- [13:02] The Troll: I know I just randomly imed you and it's so rude of me to ask but do you think there is any way you could help me a little bit with getting started again? Maybe like 300l so I can get a hair or something
- [13:02] Me: you've upped your price.
- [13:02] Me: Fail.
- [13:02] The Troll: I want to reinvent myself in SL, no dating unless the guy is just like so amazing that I can't resist it
- [13:03] Me: i'll send u a door. use it wisely to get out.
- [13:03] Inventory item offered
Join Allie on a photographic journey through SL and Secret World. Beautiful snapshots of the marvelous virtual world of Second Life, its residents & its culture. Accompanied by lovely scenery & bits of historical SL information, new & old friends & lovers,& the trusty backpack, tent & bike. Second journey, First journey completed in 2009 & lost forever in cyberspace.
Monday, December 3, 2012
troll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment