So let's go see what we can find!
MISSHAPEN HOUSE
Here is a build based on "Nightmare Before Christmas", the Tim Burton classic.
"Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween"
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween"
JACK & SALLY
Nicely done exhibit on a homestead sim, tres eerie.
PENTAGON TRAP
I visited a place called Grimworx. They've got various Halloween trappings on sale. By trappings, I mean literally.....
IMPALED
Torture on a Wednesday morning, Allie's caught in Vlad's clutches...You walk in a door which suddenly slams shut behind you, & find the walls are closing in on you...
"HELLO, DANNY!"
"We have realistic interactive items for your haunted house, medieval dungeon, or gothic sim that are perfect for Halloween. We have traps, fog, spiders, bats, snakes, ghosts, & more. Owner: Grim Bracken"
HAUNTED HOUSE
Adventure Isle features a landing in a pool of blood. You must find your way out to see the rest....accompanied by the eerie music from "Nightmare on Elm Street"...
THE PARLOR
"A taste of Hell in Second Life. Come and wonder around the haunted house. Try to escape the spooky corn maze. Much to explore. Visit Club Paradise, an awesome Gothic style hangout where friends gather during a full moon."
POLTERGEIST-LADEN KITCHEN
I'll give a fair warning that if you don't like being startled (sudden noises, things jumping out at you or suddenly happening), then naturally you probably know to avoid Halloween exhibits, real or virtual....
ILL FORTUNE
If you're brave enough to venture upstairs, there's a fortune telling room (more poltergeists) & accompanied by creepy sounds. A child cries, a woman gasps, insects hover...
RUSSIAN ROULETTE VICTIM
He's seen better days!
VISIT ADVENTURE ISLE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWAMP SHACK
This is the landing point for my next stop.
"Bewitched -- Haunted Dark Forest"
HAUNTED POND
"Wander and explore this dark, foreboding landscape formerly known as Bentham Forest. Created by Andrek Lowell, integrated works by Lauren Bentham."
THE TREES HAVE EYES
Betham Forest is a well-known, well-loved Second Life landmark.
"Many moons ago, Bentham Forest was a magical woodland shelter where faes, elves and other wonderous creatures once frolicked and played harmoneously. Then one day a great famine befell the once happy and lively forest. This famine killed off nearly all of the magical beings EXCEPT for a few of each kind.The remaining inhabitants slowly dwindled as they packed up and left, hoping one day to return and recolonize the now dark , foreboding landsape that is Bentham Forest."--Betham Forest Promotional Video
WATCH THE AWESOME PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!
BENTHAM TREE
I've seen these trees around SL before, so they're apparently for sale, tho this is my first visit to the famous woods.
WATCH ANOTHER VIDEO ON BETHAM FOREST
GLOWING UNDERGROWTH
The scenery in many spots is almost more beautiful than eerie. Or somehow it manages to invoke both, at once.
EVER FEEL...WATCHED?
The hills...wait! The bushes have eyes!!!
SHROOM MAN
There are quests around the sim. Shroom man says:
"HAH, Puny thing, If I had not already eaten my fill, I would make short work of you! What makes you think you can just wander around my lands without an invitation? Perhaps I can ensure your safety...IF, you complete a task for me.Around my lands you will find a large assortment of mushrooms, but there are 3 specific mushrooms which are rare, and would serve to further my own ends. Find me yellow mushrooms, they thrive on wood forgotten by time."
MUSHROOM GARDEN
I don't think I'd dare to eat anything along this path. Is that glow nuclear?
"ELDER SHROOM"
"This dark, foreboding, and haunted forest is perfect for a Halloween stroll. An eerie soundtrack plays as the crickets chime and the fireflies hover around you. Watch out for the giant toadstools, and are those really faces staring out at you from the trees?"-From the SL website
SERIOUSLY?
Yes! I'm seriously going to camp here! No, nothing will happen, don't be silly. It's only virtual life! Thanks for worrying about me....but really....I've even got these two friends along with me..See, here they are:
VISIT THE HAUNTED FOREST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWAMP SHACK
This is the landing point for my next stop.
"Bewitched -- Haunted Dark Forest"
HAUNTED POND
"Wander and explore this dark, foreboding landscape formerly known as Bentham Forest. Created by Andrek Lowell, integrated works by Lauren Bentham."
THE TREES HAVE EYES
Betham Forest is a well-known, well-loved Second Life landmark.
"Many moons ago, Bentham Forest was a magical woodland shelter where faes, elves and other wonderous creatures once frolicked and played harmoneously. Then one day a great famine befell the once happy and lively forest. This famine killed off nearly all of the magical beings EXCEPT for a few of each kind.The remaining inhabitants slowly dwindled as they packed up and left, hoping one day to return and recolonize the now dark , foreboding landsape that is Bentham Forest."--Betham Forest Promotional Video
WATCH THE AWESOME PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!
BENTHAM TREE
I've seen these trees around SL before, so they're apparently for sale, tho this is my first visit to the famous woods.
WATCH ANOTHER VIDEO ON BETHAM FOREST
GLOWING UNDERGROWTH
The scenery in many spots is almost more beautiful than eerie. Or somehow it manages to invoke both, at once.
EVER FEEL...WATCHED?
The hills...wait! The bushes have eyes!!!
SHROOM MAN
There are quests around the sim. Shroom man says:
"HAH, Puny thing, If I had not already eaten my fill, I would make short work of you! What makes you think you can just wander around my lands without an invitation? Perhaps I can ensure your safety...IF, you complete a task for me.Around my lands you will find a large assortment of mushrooms, but there are 3 specific mushrooms which are rare, and would serve to further my own ends. Find me yellow mushrooms, they thrive on wood forgotten by time."
MUSHROOM GARDEN
I don't think I'd dare to eat anything along this path. Is that glow nuclear?
"ELDER SHROOM"
"This dark, foreboding, and haunted forest is perfect for a Halloween stroll. An eerie soundtrack plays as the crickets chime and the fireflies hover around you. Watch out for the giant toadstools, and are those really faces staring out at you from the trees?"-From the SL website
SERIOUSLY?
Yes! I'm seriously going to camp here! No, nothing will happen, don't be silly. It's only virtual life! Thanks for worrying about me....but really....I've even got these two friends along with me..See, here they are:
VISIT THE HAUNTED FOREST






















No comments:
Post a Comment