Upon login (3 logins and cache clears got me going!!!!), Linden Lab suggests that I visit SL's TOP HAUNTED PLACES TOUR & HUNT, in FairChang Brisas. Okay. Why not? It's Halloween-time!
SL's TOP HAUNTED PLACES TOUR & HUNT
On landing I'm surrounded by rats, ghosts, & eerie music.
"Tour & Hunt of many types of haunted places. You will find breathtaking scenery, imaginative displays, interaction with the monsters, ghosts, spirits & shopping too! Haunted place? Contact Carolyn Avro."
I PUT A SPELL ON YOU...AND NOW YOU'RE MINE!
Entry hall for a haunted house.
Note: I may be further delayed!!! Funnily...as I entered this house & scary music was set off...a bolt of LIGHTNING hit outside my house, about a block away, in real-life!! It scared me so bad...lol....Waiting to see if the internet holds up.
SKELETON CREW
I thought the Grateful Dead pretty much broke up when Jerry passed on....
SKELETON CREW
I thought the Grateful Dead pretty much broke up when Jerry passed on....
The area was obviously a lot of hard work and interesting, though...scary? Not really. This puts me on a task to see if I can find something...truly scary...in SL. Now I'm in the mood! It's hard to find anything really scary, but I'll give it a whirl...The lightning was the scariest thing so far!




No comments:
Post a Comment