Continuing along the road in Heterocera, along Route 1. It's a little lonely once I left the hobo campgrounds. Quiet, with an occasional passing vehicle.
PRIVATE HOMESTEAD IN VELDA
Horses!
CHICKEN STORE
How can one not stop at a chicken store? Especially when there's also WAFFLES?!? Just proves that you can, indeed, find anything at all on the Second Life Grid!
NOOOOO!
The Evil Crystals are everywheeeeere!!
OVERGROWN ROADS
I like the overgrown road. Adds to the impression of new or uncharted land.
WEST ATOLL RAILROAD BRIDGE
The WARR is a Private Railway from Neumoegen to Andraca. This is a very pretty bridge, very scenic... Designed by Hilto Meridoc. Hilto has a blog up which is documenting the contruction of WARR.
There is also this site which gives general information about the goal of WARR and its progress:
"It has already opened between the Hinamizawa station and the Burns station. It has not completed from the Burns station ahead yet. I buy land and am constructing the railway track.I do not understand when the whole line opening to traffic of WARR Main Line becomes. I will handle work one by one. The way is very long, and, however, I believe that I can surely reach a goal some time if I do not give it up." - Hilto Meridoc
TRAIN STATION
And this is where I camp tonight. I really like the train route and will follow it and see what progress Hilto is making. What a neat idea.






No comments:
Post a Comment