Wednesday, September 28, 2011

INSPIRE SPACE PARK

Went fishing for a month in Canada. No, I didn't fish the WHOLE time. A girl's got to do some real life travel too!
I've forgotten where I virtually was! Logging back in, it was already late so I thought maybe I'd just randomly find some dots on the map, rather than begin at my last stopping point. Side-trips are a great way to reintroduce yourself to SL.
 INSPIRE ME!
So I land and randomly pick a place on the map with a lot of Green Dots, AKA people. I find myself in the region of Shinda and....in outer space!
 FLOATING THROUGH TIME
It is the Inspire Space Park. The property description reads:
Meditate in a cosmic sci-fi ambient natural space galaxy, relax to psychedelic inspiring chill tunes while you fly through stars and hug the universe at INSPIRE SPACE Park.
 DEEP SPACE MEDITATION
Now, this is amazing. I spent some time just hanging out and meditating with the other  very fascinating residents visiting this place.
 MAN SWALLOWED BY LIGHT AND MUSIC
Throughout the park, there are many little niches where you can hop on a pose ball and do Tai Chi, meditation, float in space between stars, planets and lazily drifting astroids.
 TAI CHI IN FRONT OF THE PLANET ____?
A peaceful, Earth-like planet spins endlessly behind me as I perform Tai Chi exercises.
FLOATING!
The Inspire Space Park is owned by a group called Virtual Life Media. The group states:
To inspire  ourselves and others to bring the world closer to itself . Pushing the limits of possible, we build creations for people to love.
Directed by Earth Primbee in partnership with
Grafx Newbold, Raphael Cremorne and artists worldwide.

Contact Virtual Life Media
http://www.virtuallifemedia.com
earth.primbee@virtuallifemedia.com

Creators and managers of
Inspire Space Park
Inspire Space Station
Inspire Space Beach
Inspire "evets" Outer Rim
Inspire "The Edge"
Inspire Space Emporium

ASTEROIDS
The asteroids float in a lazy, realistic motion. Incredible.
 AND ONE MORE FLOAT
Highly recommended. Click that link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment