Monday, August 8, 2011

ABBOTTS

ABBOTTS AERODROME

I'd heard that Cubey Terra, long-time SL resident & famous for vehicles throughout the virtual world, was going to be retiring, so I thought I'd next document this wonderful region of Abbotts. It's been here since the early days & claimed by Cubey in February of 2004.

Abbotts Aerodrome


You're probably familiar with some of Cubey's work. For many years, aircraft has taken off from Abbotts and traveled the mainland, so you've likely seen them if you look up!

ELEVATOR INSIDE

FLOATING BY THE SIGN =)

THE SHOP

COFFEE!!!!

THE HANGER


TELEPORT MAP

Cubey posted a message on SLU, a large SL-related forums (link below) & was also offering to sell it. I don't know any details yet on if it was sold but anyone who might want to help preserve a longtime landmark could look into it.


By the way, SLU is a great site to join =)

SL Universe

 I HAD TO TRY A JUMP!

 THE RUNWAY

There is still some time to visit this lovely place; you can follow the link below.
Wherever you go, Cubey, we'll miss you & thank you so very much for all the vitality you brought into SL over the years!

VISIT ABBOTTS AERODROME!


CLICK TO VISIT CUBEY'S WEBSITE 

No comments:

Post a Comment