The land starts to become more rocky & barren as we head further south.
ICE CREAM TRUCK HEADS INTO WINTER
As I cross into Chamonix, the roads turn icy & snow patched. I decide it's time to change into something more appropriate =)
ICE CREAM TRUCK HEADS INTO WINTER
As I cross into Chamonix, the roads turn icy & snow patched. I decide it's time to change into something more appropriate =)
WARMING UP AT ENTRANCE TO SNOW SIMS
By the look of the map, it seems we're going to be buried in snow for some time. Time to find a warm man & a toasty fire in a cabin along the way! Second Life is very quiet today. I've run into almost no one along the way. I may have to take a break soon & look for a crowded event or a cluster of green dots on the map to visit.
MAP VIEW OF THE SNOW SIMS
By the look of the map, it seems we're going to be buried in snow for some time. Time to find a warm man & a toasty fire in a cabin along the way! Second Life is very quiet today. I've run into almost no one along the way. I may have to take a break soon & look for a crowded event or a cluster of green dots on the map to visit.
MAP VIEW OF THE SNOW SIMS



No comments:
Post a Comment