Somewhat reluctantly, I resume the trip down south, just outside of the Snow Lands & near Braunworth (where I left off previously, daunted by the roads.)
INTERESTING BRIDGE IN MILLER
The land here really isn't very scenic, but there are some nice builds by residents and Linden moles.
YEAH! GAS STATION IN BURNANDT!
What's with this sick obsession with gas stations?
MEH.
The land in this area of Miller & Burnandt, not very attractive. Few interesting buildings & the ground is a muddy olive green.
ESS
In Ess, the land starts to turn snowy again as I follow the road north. Just when you thought it was safe to pack away the snowboots!
FOGGY OVERLOOK
I'm going to take a journey break now & hang out with a friend, so time to "camp" here! Also heading out of town in real life for a bit. Lake of the Woods.





No comments:
Post a Comment