Friday, August 5, 2011

RUDE INTERRUPTION!!!!

During my travels yesterday morning, I was snapping some pretty shots & composing a note here to discover the internet had gone down. Some construction workers outside had literally CUT my line in spite of clearly marked areas with flags! & it took them THIRTY-TWO HOURS to get out here and fix it. GRRR!

EYE CATCHING BUILDING IN BRAGGIANI

One thing about SL, you can surely find many creative imaginative people & ooh & ahh over their creations.

 STANDING ALONG ADUMDSEN ROAD

I lost my old backpack from two years ago so I did buy a new one...& a tent that attaches!!

 EVIL CRYSTALS STRIKE

Why is it no surprise that the creator builds a giant fake background on their own land to surround the Evil Crystal? Yucky.

 MINARLO VITE SIM ALONG THE ROAD

Saw this old-fashioned little car today.

SCORZE SIM

Taking a rest by the side of the road in Scorze, & found some more snowmen. Linden Lab creates dozens of little scenes throughout Second Life that fit in with the surroundings.

 PIERA SALINO SIM: BEAUTIFUL ARCH

Found this lovely arch stretching over the highway. It was at this point that I was shoved under the road by a vehicle, & was working on this journal when my internet went down for 30+ hours. So, no actual entries for today, but I'll resume the journey later today or tomorrow. Time for work!





No comments:

Post a Comment