Sunday, August 7, 2011

BUT FIRST...MUSIC!

Oh what the hell, it's a nice Sunday night! I decide to take a break & hear some music.I love events & especially live music. A lot of it's really very good.
"An event run by a resident. Some types of events are a party, game (such as Tringo), Town Hall, live music, classes, and other various activities."
WOODSONG ZAPATERO AT GUNTHRIES
"Woodsong Zapatero, a singer, songwriter and guitar player specializing in American & Canadian Folk and Acoustic Rock Music. Woodsong covers artists such as Neil Young, Blue Rodeo, Bob Dylan, James Taylor, the Beatles, Iron & Wine, Stan Rogers, John Gorka, Greg Brown, Patty Griffin and many others!"
ANDREAS GUSTAFSON AT SYDNEY'S
"Keyboardist/guitarist/flautist/vocalist Andreus 'Anj' Gustafson has been performing in RL for many years. He has toured the USA, Japan and Korea in cover bands since the late 1980's and now brings a collection of his original tunes and songs that he likes in to Second Life in hopes of finding others who also enjoy the same sort of popular, though slightly eclectic, tastes as he does."
 "....."
I don't know if I wasn't rezzing him completely...or if he really, really meant to wear this getup....

"THE WORLD I KNOW"
Dancing as one of my favorite songs, ever, is played.

No comments:

Post a Comment