THE BAY CITY ASYLUM
As I first cross into the Bay City region along Route 66, I come to the Bay City Asylum.
OMG.
As I first cross into the Bay City region along Route 66, I come to the Bay City Asylum.
OMG.
This place is CREEPY.
SIGN OUTSIDE GATES
So as you head on Route 66 towards Bay City, this is the first place you come to. Dark and forbidding, you're greeted with a malevolent brick building, tall iron gates, & eerie sound effects.
OUTSIDE THE GATES (YES I'M A FAIRY)
I changed into a army-clad human again after getting a gander of what I'd be walking into.
QUITE FORBIDDING..
Really makes you want to come in, right?
ADMITTING DESK
The old-fashioned wheelchair was creepy all on its own. Didn't the original "Psycho" with Perkins have a wheelchair like this? Rats run around all over the floor. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!
PATIENT WARD
Okay, I was frightened. I jumped. I admit it. There are sound effects going off in these rooms, & right in my ear, a crazy-sounding woman started whispering. I couldn't make out what she said. It scared the living shit out of me.
SCREAMS!
Then, I see THIS guy (another avatar, not a statue or something) sitting on a bed in the next ward over. Oh, great. Blood all over him and he's not moving much.
ELECTROCUTION ("TREATMENT") ROOM
So I jog, okay RUN, upstairs & find padded, windowless rooms and, at the end of the hall, a "treatment room"....where electric shock is the treatment of choice.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...
There's a poor prim Noob under that sheet. So that's what they do with them! I bet he's from Moose Beach.
ASYLUM ATTIC
This is at the other end of the hall, where I ran to escape the electricity. No, really, I wasn't running up to the attic to escape the bloody guy with the straight razor..At least, I don't think I was...but I may have lost my mind!
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE ATTIC??
By this time, the creepy dude downstairs has vanished...escaped??...which is good. But this sight awaits me in the attic, so I'm not sure my situation has really improved very much.
PRIM MEDICAL STAFF
The staff examines a patient who seems to have had better days. This is strange, but for a moment, I thought that was Rose from Titanic laying on the bed. Wondered if someone finally got even with her for not moving her fat ass over on the floating door for Leonardo.
SO YEAH..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
This place was incredible. This is a must-see for all residents. It's located in the South Channel sim between Bay City and Nova Albion. Be sure to set your light low & have sound turned way up.
VISIT THE ASYLUM!
RUNS AWAY!
Okay, I was frightened. I jumped. I admit it. There are sound effects going off in these rooms, & right in my ear, a crazy-sounding woman started whispering. I couldn't make out what she said. It scared the living shit out of me.
SCREAMS!
Then, I see THIS guy (another avatar, not a statue or something) sitting on a bed in the next ward over. Oh, great. Blood all over him and he's not moving much.
ELECTROCUTION ("TREATMENT") ROOM
So I jog, okay RUN, upstairs & find padded, windowless rooms and, at the end of the hall, a "treatment room"....where electric shock is the treatment of choice.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...
There's a poor prim Noob under that sheet. So that's what they do with them! I bet he's from Moose Beach.
ASYLUM ATTIC
This is at the other end of the hall, where I ran to escape the electricity. No, really, I wasn't running up to the attic to escape the bloody guy with the straight razor..At least, I don't think I was...but I may have lost my mind!
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE ATTIC??
By this time, the creepy dude downstairs has vanished...escaped??...which is good. But this sight awaits me in the attic, so I'm not sure my situation has really improved very much.
PRIM MEDICAL STAFF
The staff examines a patient who seems to have had better days. This is strange, but for a moment, I thought that was Rose from Titanic laying on the bed. Wondered if someone finally got even with her for not moving her fat ass over on the floating door for Leonardo.
SO YEAH..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
This place was incredible. This is a must-see for all residents. It's located in the South Channel sim between Bay City and Nova Albion. Be sure to set your light low & have sound turned way up.
VISIT THE ASYLUM!
RUNS AWAY!













No comments:
Post a Comment